[squeakland] Found Bug But Not Sure How to Proceed To Fix

Jeremy Landry hakyoku at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 01:59:07 UTC 2018

So far, with a little testing, everything lines up much better with .1
instead of removing it.  removing that offset still sees to make it offset,
but .1 lines everything up visually more...still not perfect, but much less
flagrant.  It still has a clipping glitch (you can see it with a rectangle
when rotating: the border gets clipped off) but it does visually appear
more 'solid' and expected when aligning rectangular shapes together.

I'm going to keep experimenting to find something that keeps the rotated
bitmap in tact while still aligning properly.  I feel like I probably
glanced at a method that needs an edit over and over but haven't realized
which one it is yet. I still need to look into the cursor not being
properly redrawn as well.  I might be stretching or trying to make a
connection that isn't there, but something 'feels' related to this and the
cursor, like some common reference point is being shifted so that the
cursor's area for drawing doesn't reach the left and bottom edges just like
the origin doesn't reach the left and bottom edges correctly for the this
rotation issue.