[squeakland] [squeak-dev] [Vm-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2019

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Thu Jan 10 20:54:30 UTC 2019

Thanks Tim!

I agree when the ballots go out please vote right away so you don't
forget!  For those of you that say I don't know who to vote for, and that's
why I didn't vote, please ask questions of the candidates or read their
announcement so that you will be well informed before the ballots go out.
Also if you need to get on the voter list now is the time to do it!  Please
send an email to squeak-dev or to me asking to be put on the voter rolls!
it couldn't be easier!

Also happy birthday Tim!  I have no clue why my phone knows it is your
birthday or how it figured that out (seems creepy doesn't it) but since I
do know I'd like to wish you another wonderful trip around the sun!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum