[SqNOS] New release: SqueakNOS-08-Aug-2006.iso

barger barger at barnet.sk
Wed Aug 9 17:32:55 UTC 2006

Nice work GERA !

I was testing last two images by WMWare Player on Windows and it seems network
is in progress. If i will get time i will try to test it more. First look -
try to enhance mouse cursor flickering.

This is huge project and i see it like if you are trying to fit an elephant
through the eye of the needle. Question is, if after all this work there will
raise new small elephant or something else ...

I am affraid that we cannot quickly move over linux kernel and hw support.
Maybe some translation from C to ST will be helpful or at least some
cooperation with Exupery - direct machine code translation project.

Do you have this kind of questions already solved ? This will also need disk
or usb storage support for self surviving i think. Anyway i like this idea of
NOS. I wish good luck and lot of effort to your work.

Jan Barger
www.barnet.sk