[SqNOS] anybody there?

al squeak at glastonbridge.co.uk
Wed Nov 29 21:38:50 UTC 2006

Hi there!

I've been meaning to send a response for a while now- winter brings out
the hibernation instinct in me...  Anyway, I'm new too- I think
SqueakNOS is a fantastic idea and I have been playing with it on my
laptop (works better than most linux live cds on an acer travelmate
c110!).  Now I'm wondering what next.  The wiki, though very real, was
quite quiet last time i visited.

Good luck with your work on the mouse, and be sure to comment it when
you've worked out how it works ;)

Cheers,

Alex