[SqNOS] SqNOS devel guide

Guido Chari charig at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 12:47:34 UTC 2011

Hello Petr,

Unfortunately we don't have much documentation. Basicaly because SqueakNOS
is based on SqueakVM and SqueakVM is not very well documented.

However, with the new release we will upload on next days, we will probably
add some links to most of the documents we have read to gain expierence with
squeakVM low-level stuff.

It would be really nice to have squeakNOS ported to ARM. I think there is
already a port to arm for the SqueakVM. I don't know exactly its status. But
it should not be hard to merge that with SqueakNos cause as i already said,
SqueakNOS  virtual machine is almost similar to Squeak VM.  There are not
much changes to the vm, the idea is to work as much as possible on image
side.

Anyway, feel free to email any doubt on the list.

Cheers,
Guido.