[SqNOS] SqueakNOS on Dell Optiplex

Michael J. Zeder post at michael-j-zeder.de
Thu Mar 17 17:40:59 UTC 2011

everthing sounds great ;)

one more general question regarding the future direction of sqNOS: Are there plans, or considerations on making the new CogVM the basis of SqNOS. I have no idea, if that would be an easy or a major task, but the performance advantages seem attractive to me...

cheers
michael

ps: sorry for messing up the threads, i got something wrong.