Re: [SqNOS] [ANN] SqueakNOS update released!

petdvo at volny.cz petdvo at volny.cz
Tue Mar 22 16:20:16 UTC 2011

Great! :) Sounds good, especially FAT32, acces to sources and
snapshotting will ease development a lot. :)

Unfortunately, I have to report it failed to boot in Qemu-0.13 on
windows XP (vmware plaer seems to work better a bit). Just now I
can't test it on Dell or on linux, I'll be able at saturday or
sunday.

Cheers,

Petr