[UI] [ANN][Squeak-dev Beta Image] Version sq3.10-7143dev07.09.1

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tue Sep 4 03:52:43 UTC 2007

Karl,

That would be up to Gary.  Prior to any such change, open the preference
browser, then morphic, and look for uiTheme at the end of the list.

Failing that, paste these into a workspace and enjoy:

   UIThemeVistary beCurrent.
   UIThemeSoftSqueak beCurrent.
   UIThemeStandardSqueak beCurrent.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tel: (352) 846-1285
FAX: (352) 392-7029

>>> karl.ramberg at comhem.se 09/03/07 4:55 PM >>>
First time I tried to change a theme in the PreferenceBrowser I clicked
the Theme button on the top of the browser...
No luck there. Maybe the new themes could be added to the list under the

Theme button ?
Karl

http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev/beta/sq3.10-7143dev07.09.1.zip