[UI] Fwd: [Newbies] PluggableTextMorph and rubberband

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Sep 4 16:43:35 UTC 2007

On 4-Sep-07, at 8:18 AM, Gary Chambers wrote:

> The dotted border indicates the current keyboard focus... I can add a
> preference if required, or, perhaps, a choice of focus indication
> styles.
Whilst I'm not at all convinced that any special focus indicator is
needed, I am convinced that the aggressively visible dotted line
around the *wrong* area is a poor choice. Currently in an empty text
pane the dotted line appears around a single line instead of the
rather more logical entire text pane.

tim
Strange OpCodes: RP: Read Printer