[UI] What's next?

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 16:52:04 UTC 2007

On Tue September 4 2007, Gary Chambers wrote:
> Oh, have a go with the new version of widgets for "click to focus".  And
> see what you think.
> (version 227 on SqueakSource).
>
> Morphic may seem fragile but I think we can use it in ways that will
> eventually please everyone. Then to redo it properly based on the feedback.
> Treat this as an experiment, if you like.

And, I'd like to add even though we all love Gary's UITheme, it's still at
v0.5 (which I'm sure he chose that number for a good reason). I'd like to
hear from Gary what he thinks the release version would include, and I
encourage that we help him test it thoroughly (for those of you who have yet
to try it.)

brad