[UI] Squeak's User Interface Main Swiki page

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 22:21:01 UTC 2007

On Tue September 4 2007, Brad Fuller wrote:
> On Tue September 4 2007, Brad Fuller wrote:
> > http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6004
>
> UI Enhancements wiki page:
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6005

I believe I listed the current issues on this page. Correct if I'm wrong,
please.

I propose that we keep a list of the issues, proposed fixes, etc on this page
instead of on Mantis - a living PRD, if you will.
My original thinking was mantis was too early to log defects when there is
still design discussions. But, If you feel differently, please state your
concerns here.

brad