[UI] [ANN][Squeak-dev Beta Image] Version sq3.10-7143dev07.09.1

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 19:17:30 UTC 2007

Wow!  I finally got to look at this new look and it's awesome!  I,
like a lot of these folks don't like the "rubber band".  It is good to
have something showing what is active, but I prefer personally the
pane itself have some kind of indicator.  I am also one who likes to
erase extra spaces from the end, but I do it using the end button, not
with a visual queue.

Oh, and what is the best way to load these?  There must be something
better then putting it in a Workspace, no?