[UI] ToolBuilder

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 16:53:31 UTC 2007

How does it sound with my suggestion?  This is one thing I don't think
we can get inspiration from Dolphin on.  They were pure windows and
therefor constrained by windows way of dealing with views.  But for us
we could have e.g. events generated by some top level that need to be
registered for, or something.

You guys know more then I do, but it seems there must be a way to take
advantage of decoration but without using DNU tricks and so on.  And
if there was some way to register the methods then we don't need
runtime method look ups either.