[UI] Well, shall we do something then?

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 20:25:56 UTC 2007

The platform widgets are only the skin of the Views, which I hadn't
really been concerned with.  The big thing is getting the Model right,
the Aspects, Presenter and setting up how what ever Views we do use
interact.  It might be good to go all the way to redefining how the
World interacts with the GUI as I mentioned before.