[UI] Well, shall we do something then?

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Mon Sep 17 02:03:37 UTC 2007

Tim,

Could the style sheets be rendered on the fly, possibly cached with a
limited size and/or max time since most recent access?

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tel: (352) 846-1285
FAX: (352) 392-7029

On 16-Sep-07, at 2:32 PM, Hans-Martin Mosner wrote:

> CSS allows for some pretty decent layout, and maybe using it as the
> method for specifying GUI layouts would lead to some synergy effects
> between web GUI and screen GUI developments.
We've been using some CSS for UI layout in Sophie. Seems to work
reasonably but decent integration would be useful. Having text files
sitting around is not a good solution in my mind.

tim
Useful random insult:- If he were any more stupid, he'd have to be
watered twice a week.