[UI] how to find button action target?

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Wed Apr 9 19:11:32 UTC 2008

Hi, I have a question about where to find what actually gets executed when you click a button.
sq3.10-7159dev08.04.1 with UI Enhancements

eg. Open a simple ChangeSorter, opt-click to make a new ChangeSet, enter the name.  What gets done when you click ok?
I've dragged a copy of the button off and explored and inspected but cannot find what the button action actually is.
I seem to be missing some key understanding on how the button in this case works.

My goal, and reason for looking into this particular thing, is to programmatically create a new ChangeSet in an Installer script, so answering how to do that would help too.

Thx,
Ken G. Brown