[UI] Diff tools.

juan at jvuletich.org juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Apr 16 16:05:09 UTC 2008

Easy. Subpixel AA works by considering each subpixel independently of the
others. So you need to specify not just brightness for each pixel but for
each r g and b component. That gives 24 bpp. It could work with 24 bits
instead of 32. I just happen to use 32.

I agree. Without correct information about display media you should not
use subpixel AA.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich