[UI] Seaside and UI Enhancements??

Simon Kirk simon at pinesoft.co.uk
Sun Feb 17 20:00:39 UTC 2008

Bill Schwab wrote:

> Are any of you using Seaside with Gary's UI Enhancements?  It seems like
> it should be ok, but if there are any tricks to getting everything
> installed, time-saving pointers would be appreciated.  I am giving an
> introductory presentation on Smalltalk and Seaside (very basic stuff),
> and prefer to have the improved GUI if at all possible.

Hi Bill.

Here at Pinesoft (where Gary works!) we're developing with Seaside in dev
images (as in, Damien Cassou's dev images) with the UI enhancements enabled.
I'm not sure what you mean by "with", do you just mean an image with the UI
enhancements making it look pretty?

If that's the case I'm not sure what issues there are, as afaicr Seaside and
the UI enhancements are orthogonal.

Cheers,
Simon