[UI] Seaside and UI Enhancements??

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Mon Feb 18 02:32:30 UTC 2008

Adrian,

Agreed, though I have less objection to the multiple packages and more
objection to the lack (my fault as much as anyone's) of a script that
automagically gets the most recent versions of the packages required to
load it.

If you have some spare time, please take a look at

   http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6005

and add anything you think might be missing.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tel: (352) 846-1285
FAX: (352) 392-7029

>>> adi at netstyle.ch 02/17/08 5:38 PM >>>
I tested UIEnhancements with a stock 3.9 image. Unfortunately, the
package depends on Package Universes, which depends on YAXO. So its
not straightforward to load, but its doable if you know how. It would
be nice to have just one Monticello package without dependencies...

Cheers,
Adrian