[UI] Seaside and UI Enhancements??

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Mon Feb 18 08:19:27 UTC 2008

Hi Damien,

The reason is that I want to add this enhancement to our automated
build process. Compared to production images, dev images have some
additional packages. But I only want to add what we really need, e.g.,
OmniBrowser, Shout, eCompletion but not Package Universes or YAXO.
Also, I want to have everything in MC packages as the build process is
based on MC configurations.

Adrian