[UI] Seaside and UI Enhancements??

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Mon Feb 18 10:14:32 UTC 2008

Hi Gary,

That would be great.

Since I would use the package in an automated build process, to
"proceed" when loading does not work. But I think it would also be
good for other people that just want to try out UIEnhancements because
it simplifies the installation (at least for those not having
installed Package Universes).

Cheers,
Adrian