[UI] Morphic restructuring

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 23 17:20:55 UTC 2008

We are certainly up for discussion/design with this...
I am coming to the position of sandboxing a potential new framework as a
Morph... like a high level independent window system that takes it's initial
basis via an adaptor morph that translates various morphic events to its own
metaphor. This would be an aside from restructuring the low-level event
mechanism, for the moment, while providing a means to explore new and
(hopefully) more efficient/flexible frameworks for providing a user
interface.