[UI] Looking for a GridLayout

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 04:25:58 UTC 2009

Hi. I'm looking over the various layout policies available in
Morphic for one that aligns morphs in rows and columns (a grid
layout). I see there is a TableLayout, but looking thru the
code, it does not lay things out in a table (or grid), at all,
but in a single row or column.

In most user interfaces, dialog boxes are nearly always made up
of widgets aligned in rows and column, with some widgets
spanning several rows or columns.

If anyone has something like that, I'd be grateful for it. I've
been tasked to fix up the layout of some tweak dialog boxes in
Cobalt, and discovered that Tweak's layout code is word-for-word
identical to Morphic's, so anything anyone has in Morphic will
work just fine for me.