[UI] Centering elements in TableLayout

Esther stern.taler at arcor.de
Tue Mar 16 14:18:42 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to do the following:

I have a morph for which I set TableLayout as layout Policy. List direction
is topToBottom. Then I add some rectangular morphs with a centered string
morph in each of them (serving as label). Most of the rectangular morphs are
placed exactly one below the other, but some of them (which have a longer
label) are placed out of the row.

http://n4.nabble.com/file/n1594908/notInALine.jpg

So I wonder how to get them all in a row with table layout. Everything I
tried by now (listCentering- and cellPositioning-values) did not work for
me. The only thing that a first seemed to work was listCentering:
#justified, but then vertical spaces increase (for some reason I don't
understand) when I scroll the field.

Can anyone give me a hint how to solve this problem?