Next Meeting at JPMorgan

francisco.j.garau at jpmorgan.com francisco.j.garau at jpmorgan.com
Fri Apr 7 12:30:50 UTC 2006

Hi,

Here at JPMorgan we are a team of 22 Smalltalk developers. Only two of us
are attending to tomorrow's meeting.

Some of them suggested me that a week day evening would be a best time.

I checked with my manager and we would be able to host a Smalltalk meeting
in the future.

I propose the next one on a Tuesday in May. Time: 17hs to 19hs. We could
go to the XtC meeting afterwards.

We can discuss this further tomorrow.

See you,
---
Francisco Garau
0207 777 1362 - x71362

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended
as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial
instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices,
data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and
do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries
and affiliates.