London meeting

francisco.j.garau at jpmorgan.com francisco.j.garau at jpmorgan.com
Thu Feb 16 09:17:15 CET 2006

Hi Yanick,

I am posting your kind offer into the recently created UK Smalltalk list
[1].

I am also trying to find an office / room for our meeting.

The date is not yet settled. Bryce, any news on this??

Next Tuesday (21Feb) we are going to meet each other at the XtC [2,3]

Cheers,
Francisco

[2]http://www.xpdeveloper.net/xpdwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=XtC
[3] http://www.xpdeveloper.net/xpdwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Xtc20060221