Whats happening with IronSmalltalk ?

Gary Short gary at garyshort.org
Fri Aug 15 10:18:51 UTC 2008

Hello Robert,

With regard to IronSmalltalk, I started it up just after I came back from
the MVP summit in Seattle, I’d been talking to the dynamic languages team
out there and got really fired up about the idea. As normal, right after I
posted about it I got swamped with work and so, to date, it has gone
nowhere. However, coincidentally, I am now in a position to start working on
it again. I’m in the process of getting my head around the DLR and the ANSI
Smalltalk spec so, as yet, no actual code has been written, but I’m going to
be getting to that soon (for some definition of soon <grin>). As for do I
need help? Hell yeah! LOL, are you (or anybody else) interested?

Regards,

Gary

HYPERLINK "http://www.garyshort.org"http://www.garyshort.org

MVP C#