London Smalltalkers meeting on Wed 12th March

Peter Munro pete at petermunro.org
Tue Feb 26 14:35:23 UTC 2008

Hi again,

I forgot to introduce myself... :-)

I started in software development with C/Unix (actually Pascal but C was
a lot more fun). Along the way I started an ISP and a software
development business, developed various web/e-commerce systems, and also
taught professional software & networking training courses. I've had a
long interest in Smalltalk and my passion started with SmalltalkAgents
on the Mac from a company called QKS. I then migrated to VW & after that
Squeak, but commercial pressures led me off the path for many years into
Java/J2EE. I'm now righted myself and am firmly back on track! I'm
currently working with Squeak and Seaside to develop some community web
applications.

Cheers and looking forward to meeting you all - at whichever meeting!
Pete