Regular London gathering tomorrow (5th March)

Bruce Badger bwbadger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 18:02:16 UTC 2008

The regular London Smalltalk gathering happens on the first Wednesday
of the month, and this month that's tomorrow, the 5th March.  I
suspect we'll be talking about the more structured event Bryce has
organised for the weekend.

As usual the venue will be Counting House:

  http://fancyapint.com/pubs/pub1461.html

The nominal start time is 18:00, but people roll up as the evening progresses.

Just in case, my mobile number is +44 772 645 0183

All the best,
    Bruce
http://www.openskills.org/