Pharo Sprint in Lille - March 12th

Yann Monclair yann at monclair.fr
Tue Feb 1 23:19:52 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you would be interested in attending the Pharo Sprint
organised on the back of the Smalltalk School event taking place in Lille.

The Pharo Sprint will be held on Saturday, March 12th.

We could get there with the Eurostar. If we book early enough, the train
would cost 65 pounds return (32.5 each way).

Please reply to this email if you are interested, so we can get an idea of
numbers.

Ideally, we want to book the train soon to avoid having to pay more for the
tickets.

I suggest the following trains:

out: 06:58 - 09:29 , 32.50 pounds
return: 20:35 - 21:03 , 32.50 pounds

Cheers,
Yann

(Hoping this is not a resend, I think the first mail got bounced because of
the size of the picture included)