[V3dot10] SourceCode2BytecodeTest.st for 3.10

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sun Apr 1 07:36:57 UTC 2007

List,

last December I begun writing tests for the NewCompiler to have at least
one test which corresponds to a message sent by
InstructionStream>>#interpretNextInstructionFor: to its client (towards
matching the capabilities of a new decompiler, sometimes and almost around
the corner in our galaxy :)

The tests have already been included in the NewCompiler project, also
since December. For an up to date NewCompiler project status see

-
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/newcompiler/2007-March/000173.html

Attached are the tests, retrofitted to work with the old compiler (i.e. in
the absence of NewCompiler), from 3.9 on (3.8 does not offer a compatible
compiler interface).

I suggest to include the tests into 3.10, they cover almost everything
except closures.

Cheers
Klaus