[V3dot10] 3.10 on first gear at last !

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Apr 9 12:26:53 UTC 2007

--
Damien Cassou

For perhaps no update ask for new ReleaseBuilder version.
I complete yesterday all trip from fresh 3.9 final and do all updates to
7081, only ask for if I wish keep projects and notify for clean the
Monticello Browser.

The odd Monticello merger what sometimes shows, don't shows this time.

Maybe I should put a complete 7081 image into ftp ?.

The problem what I facing now is for all what touch Multillingual.
If I take what is in 3.9a repositories Multilingual-md.22.mcz, have
unsolvable (to me ) image crash or go-limbo updates.

It's very difficult when I can't delete wrong files as I do not have
authorization to do, can't actualize Mantis as no authorization to do.

The only what I could do is new .cs what are no real .cs and for change a
few methods force to me to load/unload huge files (Morphic is 1.3 mb) as I
should do "Monticello way".

And none answer to some questions...

I thinking in  quit if don't exist people what care what I try to do.