[V3dot10] 3.10 on first gear at last !

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Apr 9 13:21:24 UTC 2007

El 4/9/07 10:03 AM, "Damien Cassou" <damien.cassou at gmail.com> escribió:

> It would be cool if you can update the image on the ftp often and
> annouce the changes on the squeak-dev mailing list. Most of the
> community is waiting for 3.10. Releasing publicly and often (once a
> week for example) will convince people you are working hard and will
> encourage them to help.
>
> If you face problems, you should ask squeak-dev.

Ok, I start putting a new image into a ftp.
But Ralph should do the [ANN].
And problems of the image development should be resolved to here IMHO.

People are helping a lot , and some are sending encouraging private mails,
these keep me working.

And I paying my former non polite complains to Steph and Markus , without
his hard work in 3.9 I never could start with 3.10.