[V3dot10] Re: Current Harvesting Process

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Mon Apr 16 14:47:02 UTC 2007

Hi Edgar,

it was not (aDictionary hash) but (aSequenceableCollection hash)
responsible for slow down of compiling the Unicode patch (sorry for that
parity error).

Attached is an updated first part (file Unicode-kwl.1.cs) which now has
SparseLargeTable>>#hash (copied from Collection) and reduces time
consumption of loading to ca. (1/6)-th.

The second part Unicode-kwl.2.cs did not change but also benefits from the
above.

Cheers
Klaus