[V3dot10] Experimental 3.10 image without Etoys

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Apr 26 10:07:13 UTC 2007

Klaus , again I wish you could put some in your more reliable ftp

ftp://elpelotero@201.212.196.7/Public/Squeak3.10alpha.7091W.zip
password: elpelotero

And
ftp://elpelotero@201.212.196.7/Public/Goodies

In goodies you found two projects and one sar converted of old ones for
This way any could test what people could have fun without Etoys

The .mcz was http://www.squeaksource.com/Ladrillos.html

Sure image could have problems and the loading of Etoys or Nebraska means
what I could load/unload, not what all works.

Once what the files was in your ftp , Ralph could do some announce for brave
people test and give feedback.

The image have all test green, test what was Etoys specific was deleted.

Very thanks in advance