[V3dot10] Experimental 3.10 image without Etoys

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Apr 26 13:15:42 UTC 2007

El 4/26/07 9:45 AM, "Damien Cassou" <damien.cassou at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi Edgar,
>
> it seems Universes are not usable anymore due to the absence of StringSocket.
>
> Open the 'Package Universe Editor', and click on 'update package list'.
>
> Bye
Ok.
I redo.
I don't want StringSocket out !

Add
MCHttpRepository
    location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/Ladrillos'
    user: ''
    password: ''

Connect to and select
Network-edc.33
Select Merge and rest remote

Now you have again Package Universe Editor..
Note what is a dirty image and what you could follow what I do.
When all works withour seriour troubles, I do a clean script a a page on
swiki.

For no errors, as this image sure need reshape more packages, I use
Ladrillos as his repository.
Any problem, I try to solve as fast as I could.