[V3dot10] Last Tests-edc.23 is empty

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Apr 27 09:43:46 UTC 2007

El 4/27/07 4:39 AM, "Damien Cassou" <damien.cassou at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi,
>
> the package Tests-edc.23 is empty. This is a real problem because lots
> of test classes depends on the existence of ClassTestCase which is not
> here anymore.
>
> Bye
You don't need load that package.

ClassTestCase  exist in image and Sunit works with all test green.
In Ladrillos exist many code experiments what I do in past and what is not
related to 3.10 in any form.
See what date of most files is 2006.
Ask before try for no problems.
At this date the only Package  for 3.10 "W" image are

EToys-edc.24.mcz
Nebraska-edc.15.mcz
Network-edc.33.mcz

In this repository exist FFI and GraphViz, I try to use now with the "W"
image for do  class diagram of what was in 3.10 now.
I found this info useful, so I put the .zip with files in SVG and .dot
format into my ftp when ready for whose what like class diagram