[V3dot10] Re: 0006583: PositionableStream>>back behavior is totallywrong

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Aug 1 17:31:30 UTC 2007

Hi Damien,

I think that #oldBack has no functional value and that your change has a
very low risk of breaking things.  As Klaus has already pointed out the main
function of back, adjusting the position of the stream, does not change.

I think just fixing it would be fine, and I agree it should be fixed.

Ron