[V3dot10] Monticello and 3.10

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:15:25 UTC 2007

07 Aug 2007 10:18:15 -0400, Lex Spoon <lex at lexspoon.org>:
> What shall we choose about Monticello and 3.10?  Opening up the latest
> development image and updating in the package browser, I see 4
> available versions of Monticello:
>
>   - the version that comes with it
>   - version 1.5
>   - the "bootstrap" version needed to install the above
>   - version 2

What I know of is:
- "atomic loading" by Ralph
- atomic loading by Keith (backported from Monticello2)
- noatomic loading:
-- several backports of Impara functionality into 3.9 in general also
including a modified PackageInfo that supports preambles postscripts
and works the MonticelloConfigurations in Squeak 3.9
- Monticello Public Modifications by Keith

Cheers
Philippe