[V3dot10] 0002788 Bug: Use of == for arithmetic equality

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Aug 9 13:49:54 UTC 2007

El 8/9/07 10:04 AM, "Jason Shoemaker" <kutsuya at gmail.com> escribió:

> I uploaded a changeset for 3.10beta (dev image) 7141 here:
>
> http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=2788
>
> Hopefully, these changes can go into 3.10.
>
> Thanks,
>   Jason

I see you work a lot.

Some of packages don't exist anymore into 3.10  (Flash , etc)

We made 3.10 base, people could put any on top as Damien do

But a long list of .mcz can't go into image without Ralph agree .

"The above MCZs have been/are being copied to the inbox repository, as per
Stephane Ducasse's suggestion."

Sorry but Dr. Ducasse is not in charge of this release.

Maybe the Board decide he do 3.11, I like to know as my time is few and I
felling more and more unhappy with Anarchy.

As original comes from Dan, I trust he enough to try and see.