[V3dot10] Re: Monticello and 3.10

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 13 13:55:25 UTC 2007

Damien Cassou wrote:
> 2007/8/13, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar>:
>
>> If Ralph said I must put your Monticello into base, I put, otherwise must
>> wait Board nominate you for next release build.
>>

> To me Keith is our only active monticello expert. If he thinks
> Monticello1.5 is ready to be included right now, I would vote for
> that.

There is one known bug, that I have attempted to fix. That is when
sometimes MC1.5 optimistically loads in the new class structure but when
method recompiles fail they did not seem to get recompiled. I am not
totally sure that this has been resolved.

It would be amiss of me not to mention this, even though I think it is
resolved. I might just have got lucky with the packages that I am loading.

Keith