[V3dot10] Announcing new VersionsBrowser and source condensing

Maurice Rabb m3rabb at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 13 15:21:19 UTC 2007

Damien,

I am one step ahead of you here.  I submitted these bugs to Mantis
moments before I posted to the list. ;-)

	http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6622

	http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6621

>> - SmalltalkImage>>sourcesName which adds a necessary check for nil;

	This last one isn't really a bug.  It is only necessary as a check
to distinguish whether the sources were condensed using the new
methods versus the old.

> You may want to open bug reports for these at bugs.squeak.org. Please
> give tests and the new implementation.

Cheers,