[V3dot10] What is 3.10.1?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Dec 6 19:53:42 UTC 2007

El 12/6/07 3:12 PM, "Matthew Fulmer" <tapplek at gmail.com> escribió:

> Why are the latest two images on ftp.squeak.org named
> 3.10.1beta-* ? It is an odd name, and, more importantly, makes
> the image appear at the top, rather than the bottom, when
> listing all images, so that you have to look at all the dates
> rather than just pick the last image and know that it is the
> latest testing image.

We must go back from 3.10 7158 "green" to the "blue"
I mark 3.10.1 because some could have the now rejected image and delete the
last "green" from ftp.
For any purposes, I have a copy of all images so if ftp space is needed, all
intermediate images could be deleted.
We soon go gamma and I mark as 3.10 for no confusion.

Sorry by troubles.