[V3dot10] Release team problems

Pavel Krivanek pavel.krivanek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 14:03:32 UTC 2007

Hi Keith,

It may be good idea to have both approaches - maybe in two different
test servers - one for release building and the second for harvesting
of patches from Mantis that are mainly in the form of changesets. Or
one complex  sophisticated build&test system.

To enable processing of arguments by the KernelImage we have to solve
this issue http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=4849.

Few months ago I created this very simple test system:
http://weeklysqueak.wordpress.com/2006/10/07/a-simple-squeak-testing-server/
Its advantage is that it doesn't need direct support for test server
in the image.

-- Pavel