[V3dot10] About http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=2701 and all process

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Feb 23 13:32:49 UTC 2007

El 2/23/07 10:01 AM, "Keith Hodges" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> escribió:

> Dear Edgar,
>
> where are you putting your 3.10alpha images these days?
>
> Keith

 I the same place what always, until Ralph said I could put on oficial ftp

Right now:

ftp://elpelotero@201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar/
Public/Squeak3.10alpha.7071.zip
password: elpelotero  (on approximate 09:00 to 20:00 GMT, dig and take what
you like, at your own risk)

A request to you:

WatchMorphTest fails because no WatchMorph class.
We going to remove this test in ReleaseBuilder.
A image don't should run Test for classes what don't have.

And In 7072 , many more classes fails.
Any Squeak derived image what do not have some should use the same quality
procedure. don't think ?

If I should do a 7073 , I name SqueakVerySoonAlpha.7073 :=)

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas