[V3dot10] [auto]

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Fri Jan 12 15:42:40 UTC 2007

I could not create an account.  So here is a list of fixes I think
should be look at:

- Caching fonts (this is why 3.9 is slwo to open window).
- Speed up of marcus 1% for the benchmarcks browser
- fixes all the wrong categories left over of some MC packages
- MC merge of impara (published by Philippe marshall) so that we can
have intialize in MC
- unimplemented methods http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=4544
- Pavel override fixes http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=4825

- I would really investigate "Areithfa Ffenestri" support is in the
Mac and Windows VMs. You just need to install the image code. The
only download location I know is Ffenestri-b1.sar in John's iDisk
(http://homepage.mac.com/johnmci/FileSharing.html) under experimental/
TweakFfenestri
- source code fix of klaus?
- remove ComplexNumber since it is buggy