[V3dot10] Working with 3.10

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jan 14 08:40:39 UTC 2007

To Stef request, I exchange mails with John about Areithfa Ffenestri.

In one place of mail he said.
> " This is the plugin code and has been folded into VMMaker.

So before think try, I need VMMaker, the last one what I could found.

>From SqueakMap

12-3.8b6 - VMMaker for 3.8 and 3.9 - beta 6 release

I found and have complaints about:

No FFI constants, fix loading  'FFI-Kernel-ar.7.mcz'.

Next complaint is about no KlattResonatorIndices, I load from last 3.9 7067.
At initialize , still complain lack KlattFrame.

I have VMMaker showing now for start experiments.

The lessons.

On working with 3.10 as with the others stripped images, at one point or
other thins like this happened and sure the Undeclared Dictionary could show
missing classes.

The questions.

How we could deal with this ?

Feedback advice, please.