[V3dot10] Working with 3.10

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jan 14 09:58:39 UTC 2007

stephane ducasse puso en su mail :

> I do not really understand your question but what would be important
> is to have a source.squeakfoundation.org/310
> where we can publish packages that are adapted for 310 (and may be
> save on source.squeakfoundation/39a the right
> version of VMMaker.
I agree, a source.squeakfoundation/310a is a must, but still I don't have
any password to official sites for put nothing.
So I put all experiments in my ftp, and Klaus mirror to his for better/safer
access.
And as we decided for going back to .cs updates, I put a interim
experimental solution what is that.

Open FileList.

| aa |
    self flag: #ViolateNonReferenceToOtherClasses.
    aa _ ServerDirectory new.
    aa server: 'squeakros.atspace.com'.    "host"
    aa user: 'edgardec'.
    aa password: 'squeak'.
    aa directory: '/squeakros.atspace.com//SqueakThreeTen/'.
    aa url: ''.    "<- this is optional.  Only used when *writing* update
files."
    ServerDirectory addServer: aa named: 'SqueakThreeTen'.  "<- known by
this name in Squeak"

File in the attached for what you could do
Utilities updateFromExperimentalServer from a Workspace.

The only one (7070) was the MakeGreen test of Ralph

So, if you have workings .cs, send to me, I test and then could go to this
"experimental".

So, this way .image could grow or shrink as we learn what is safer / faster
/ have more people happy with.

I wish move, see as grass grows is not a good thing.

Edgar

PS For all SUnit , Test, and SM I decide go back to 3.9 final status.
KernelImage size and all package what all wish are incompatible things.