[V3dot10] eToys in 3.10 and beyond [Was: VM crash, reproducible, involving 15-Puzzle 1-1.1]

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jan 14 20:04:20 UTC 2007

Milan Zimmermann puso en su mail :

> The reason I am interested in this is 3.10. If I understand correctly, there
> is a  plan to make (and Pavel has some level of progress in that direction)
> eToys and Morphic unloadable and re-loadable. I started writing a set of
> basic eToys tests, with the idea that should help as automated tests to
> verify that eToys work after re-loading. (I do not hope my tests will be more
> than a drop in the ocean, but that is the general idea
Juan Vuletich do the script for unloading Etoys.
He is busy working in his Morphic 3.0 project.
I could reload a modified Nebraska and a new group BookMorphandFriends on
MinimalMorphic, but still some more work and experiments are necessary.
I don't hear of Pavel in the last times, suppose he is enough busy.

I like to see any test what you have related to Etoys.

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas