[V3dot10] Too many chiefs, not enough indians.

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 04:40:35 UTC 2007

As I read this list, I get the distinct impression of
too many chiefs and not enough indians.

The old team is preparing to set things up to be done
the way it was done last time.

The new eager not quite official guy is furiously
generating new ways to do things. Meaning us old dogs
have to learn a great number of new tricks just to
keep up.

We've got a lot of folk who know
how-it-shouold-be-done if it were left up to them. And
everyone is pulling in their own direction.

It would be nice if the guy who has been put in charge
would at least be defered to when decisions are about
to be made and not left having to make decisions about
fait accompli's.

And if wishes to help were made as offers to help.
Giving Ralph a chance to say what in his humble
opinion would be the most valuable use of our efforts.

Just a thought.

Yours in service, --Jerome Peace